5 Places I Have Taken Accidental Naps
by a contributor
from Sarah Kay, author of Yolk:
- In a pew at the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
- In a car parked in the middle of the crowds of tourists at the San Francisco Wharf.
- On a bus that was driving through the West Bank.
- On the rock beach in Nice, France.
- On Amtrak, somewhere between Providence and NYC.
west Bank in Palestine*** sry im frm there… ur awesome tho
[…] Kay renewed my interest in finding decent napping spots. (My reaction: “In the spring, I’m claiming the bench in the inner courtyard at Seal […]